Trans Audit is head and shoulders above the competition.
-Director, Shared Services, Fortune 500 Global Packaging Company
At this time we are very glad that we started this process with Trans Audit. We are learning a lot and finding ways to improve our processes as you are finding more than we expected. We look forward to the future with Trans Audit.
-Controller, Fortune 500 food and candy company
To provide our Clients with high ROI, low-risk services, and deliver global benefits in the form of cash refunds, future expense reductions, and enhanced control and compliance.
To deliver maximum benefits to our clients on a worldwide basis, Trans Audit strives to develop long-term relationships forged on mutual trust and timely performance.
- Treat our clients with the utmost respect, consideration, and confidentiality
- Add monetary and intellectual benefits to our Clients’ operations and finances
- Be a trusted partner and advisor
- Build long-term cooperative and collaborative relationships
- Analyze our Clients’ global cost stream to provide the greatest cost recoveries and reductions
- Provide maximum economic benefit to our Clients
- Provide low risk, high quality, high return services
Post Audit Project Objectives
- Confirm and improve the accuracy of current and past invoices
- Establish recurring data feeds for continuing cost verification and management
- Identify and resolve one time and recurring billing errors
- Obtain refunds of past overbilling and overpayments, and reduce future billing errors
- Identify and deliver cost efficiency recommendations to optimize contracts and billing
- Identify potential Client and Supplier process improvements