We are seeking a Web Developer in the United States to join Trans Audit, the worldwide leader in global transportation post audit services. Our Clients span virtually all industries and include Fortune 500 and Global 1000 entities and privately held companies, most having an international presence.
Trans Audit’s highly skilled team of transportation and logistics experts come from varied backgrounds from shippers, carriers, finance, accounting, and service providers. You will join a global team that is client-centric and works holistically to better serve our clients. We provide monetary returns and greater awareness into client operations by supplying valuable insights allowing for root cause analysis and the ability to correct recurring billing and payment errors.
- You have an Associate, Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with such.
- You have 2+ years of data analysis and MS SQL experience.
- You have 3+ years of VB.NET, C-Sharp coding under latest .NET Framework.
- You have great analytical skills and can quickly think out of the box.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and tools.
- You have experience with Microsoft 365 Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage Blobs, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure HDInsight, Interactive Query, Azure Data Lake, Power Automate.
- You are knowledgeable of the transportation industry and have an understanding invoice auditing.
- You have excellent communication skills and value collaboration and teamwork.
- You are eager to support your peers and transfer knowledge accordingly.
- You are flexible and willing to work remotely or in an office setting.